Last week Mom and I started walking every morning, OK really it's more like 4 days a week! But it makes me feel like I was actually "doing" something again.
I'm still not ready to go back to work- in fact last Saturday I went to workout, two moms had brought in there kiddos with fevers! Ugh! Things like that make me really not want to go back!!
Then last night Mom and Daniel watched the boys so that Alex and I could go work out. It was so nice not to have to worry about the kids getting sick, and hardly anyone was there so I didn't have to wait to use machines :) The sad thing was that it was almost like starting all over again. I felt like I couldn't lift very much and I only ran for 2 minutes!
I guess it's good that I did not start boot camp like I had wanted to, I would have been so mad that I'm not where I was. But I have to admit, it was nice not having the belly in the way of lifting :)
So here's to keeping it up!!!!

1 HOLLERS!:
You are such an inspiration to me with working out...but, YUCK, two kids with fevers...no wonder you don't want your baby in there!
Post a Comment