Monday, April 28, 2008

Inspired Again

Having a new baby means it takes 10 times as long to do something, like getting to church on time. And my new little guy is almost always hungry, so most of church I actually spent in the Mother's room, feeding. Especially since I was sleepy :) (comfy chairs i guess)
All told, I really didn't get much out of church, and just as I was beginning to think "why did I come??", the RS lesson got my attention. It was based on a talk given at the October conference, and I loved it then, and really enjoyed hearing parts of it again. It was by Elder Eyring called O Remember, Remember. He talks about keeping a journal, and the one thing that stuck out to me was answering this question everyday:
“Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?”
So it has inspired me to try and point out in my blogging more of what I know the Lord does for me and my family.

0 HOLLERS!: