Sunday, April 6, 2008

Benjamin goes to SLC

Last weekend Benjamin and I flew up to SLC, because my brother Ryan also has a new little guy in his life :) On Saturday was Tiffany's baby shower and it's so cool having a shower after the baby is born!! Then on Sunday we woke up to 2 inches of snow (sweet!) and went to the baby blessing. Benjamin started to fuss during the blessing because he was hungry...as he always is. So right after the blessing I went to the mother's room, now why do mothers leave very stinky diapers in the trash can in a closed room??!! I always have some sort of plastic bag to wrap dirty diapers in, and nursed baby poop isn't that stinky! It was so hard to nurse in there, I seriously was sick to my stomach! But hey, at least their mother's room wasn't in the bathroom :)



Ryan and Tiffany named their baby Samuel and my mom wanted a picture of us right after church. Thanks to the nice guy that happened to be walking down the hall! I wish we had gotten a good picture of Benjamin and Samuel right next to each other, Benjamin is so much bigger and he is a week younger! I had to bring all the one piece outfits Ben has to Sam because Ben's too tall for them! Most of them were brand new...I'm glad someone could use them :)

After the blessing we went to Ryan's place and played games. Tania was holding Ben for me- isn't his little man suit adorable??

By the time we got back to Mike's place most of the snow had melted, and I was irritated at myself for not taking a picture earlier, this was after all Benjamin's first snow! I convinced Michael go outside and build a little snowman!! It was so cold but HOW CUTE

3 HOLLERS!:

Danielle Smith said...

That is so cool that you got to go to Utah! Your baby is adorable! I cannot stress that enough!! You look beautiful is all the post baby pictures! Well done!

Lis said...

That's an awesome picture of all the family! I love his little suit! And that snowman is so tiny! Ha ha ha! :)

And ditto on the poopy diapers in mother's rooms!! ACHK!!! Maybe thats a Utah thing, because I had that problem at mom's ward all the time, but don't remember it as much in your ward, and mine, well, heck I was probably the only one using that room!! I think that stemmed by rebellion to nurse in those rooms - I'd rather be an unoccupied classroom, or heck right there where ever the baby cried and needed to nurse!!

I'll step off my soap box now ;)

nora p said...

That's so cool that your little boys are so close in age! You Malone's sure make cute kids! Glad everythings going well for you! I'll talk to you soon.