Poor little Benjamin!
We tried to cut his long nails, and ended up snipping some skin!!
(See his wonderfully colored band aid on his thumb?)
And doesn't he look peaceful?
HALF LIFE :)
Benjamin's ultimate favorite place to sleep!
THANKS LIS, the sling is comfortable, and I use it all the time!!
THANKS LIS, the sling is comfortable, and I use it all the time!!




3 HOLLERS!:
He is sooooooooooo cute. I made K bleed when I cut her nails, too. It was so heart wrenching. I felt so bad. She was over it in a second. I was the one that felt bad.
he is so cute and you look great!
poor kid, cute bandaid! i find that if i trim one side with the clippers and tear the part of the nail i just clipped off it makes it so i dont cut sammy.
Ryan plays with sammy like alex plays with ben, i think its funny how ryan spens his quality time with sam gamming.
Post a Comment