Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who is this??

Would you believe it? I finally found who Matthew looks like, and I am so excited!
We were over at Gale's house about a month ago when I saw this picture on the wall. Not sure if I just never noticed it before, or if she had recently hung it, but either case I knew as soon as I saw it that it must be a relative! Who else has these eyes!?! That's exactly the way Matthew looks when he smiles! (well, minus the dress and curls)
I guess I am so excited because Josh looks like his dad, Jeremiah and Ben look SO much like Alex, but Matt didn't look very much like me. So we always tried to pick out features that he did received from different relatives, including my Uncle Bill who I've only seen a handful of times that I can remember.

As it turns out, this beautiful baby is my mother in law herself! I can't tell you how happy I am to know Matt looks like Gale :D
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

OMG ... it looks like you dressed matt up and grew his hair out! wow! that's cool! :)