Joshua spent 4 weeks in Colorado this summer. He loves going up there to see his family (and I think he enjoys some peace and quite). They have been really good about taking family pictures and sharing them with me. Look, Joshua smiled in a picture, well, almost!
I'm truly grateful that he likes going up there, I would hate to feel like I had to make him do it. It's extremely hard on me to watch him go however, I worry about him the whole time.
Josh loves having a little sister, and they say he plays very well with her. I think he likes to watch people's reactions here in Texas when he says he has a baby sister, and they look at me strangely!
After watching so many families struggle with separations similar to this, I can't help but be thankful that things have turned out so well for Joshua and I. There are horrible things that X's say about each other to the children, or put the children in the middle of fights, or make the children chose a side. There are so many parents that worry about X's "kidnapping" the children, or abusing them. I don't have to worry about any of this, and I couldn't be more thankful that he has two very good families to call his own.





0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment