I have the opportunity to teach Joshua's Sunday School class at church, and I absolutely love it!
I started the year with 3 boys and 3 girls, all 9 years old. Now I have 2 boys and 5 girls, all 10 years old :)
It's been wonderful to see them "get" the Gospel, when all the stories of Israel and Moses start to make sense. I find myself amazed at how many of my lessons have different topics, but yet somehow all seem to center on not having false Gods.
Anyway one Sunday, when the boys were particularly hungry, and being a little goofy they resorted to start drawing on hands....
I remember having so much fun with this when I was little, so it just made me laugh. Guess I should have been a better teacher and asked them to stop, but it was funny to see what they would draw and talk about.
Fortunately this lesson had a prophet going into the wild to find food- thus "Robin Hood" killing the pig! HAHA





1 HOLLERS!:
LOL I remember you guys drawing on your hands too- of course, I use to draw faces on your thumbs (or mine)... so maybe I'm to blame? Looks like the kids had fun.
Post a Comment