We bought two new floats before the end of the boating season because our tube bit the dust, and the boys wouldn't ride on it anymore :(
Alex purchased a wake board as well- and he had a blast! I think I really pulled something when I tried it, because my chest will still stab with pain sometimes while lifting or pushing things a certain way :S
These new ones are so much fun!!
We asked our neighbors to come out on the lake with us, and spent about 8 hours out on Lake Bridgeport! 

We asked our neighbors to come out on the lake with us, and spent about 8 hours out on Lake Bridgeport! 

Benjamin took his usual nap, in his usual spot- such a crack up!
And here was our problem: leaving the top down for hours= really bad sunburns the next day!
Alex purchased a wake board as well- and he had a blast! I think I really pulled something when I tried it, because my chest will still stab with pain sometimes while lifting or pushing things a certain way :S
My neighbor was so thankful that she went on and on about it for days, and then brought over a huge basket of CHOCOLATE! I love it!!





0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment