As we were getting ready for church this afternoon I saw Alex get a drink from a blue plastic cup, then set it down on the counter and walk away.
I thought it was water, since we usually put milk or juice in the glass cups.
So I take a sip, and I was like...Dude, this is nasty! What was he thinking ??!!
Then I look at it, and it's CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!
Oh no!
There goes my mile for the day :(
The good news for me is that now I am free to eat all the chocolate I want for the rest of the day :)
And I'm living it up :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sad Day , I think...
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 HOLLERS!:
must have been a shock to drink when you are expecting something else! But hey, chocolate is a main food group isn't it?
HA HA!!!! That's kinda funny!!!
Sad though because you've been working SO HARD on avoiding chocolate only to unexpectedly eat it. The only good part is that then you did get to enjoy some.... cuz what fun would it be to lose your mile, and not even get to enjoy it! :)
So here's to the accidental chocolate intake, leading to a chocolate mini splurge for the day.... and then back to the re-dedicated non-chocolate days until you finally reach your goal !!!
Post a Comment