Yup- that's right!
This afternoon I noticed as I was cleaning my house that it was pretty hot. And sure enough, no cold air coming out of the A/C.... so Alex is at Home Depot right now trying to get a replacement part- and a box fan just in case. But it is WAY hot in the house. I guess it could be worse- like during the summer, at least it's only 83 inside right now :)
But when it rains, it pours....
I was having issues with my computer last night, it can't find my files of family pictures anymore. And when I plugged in the camera to take pictures off of there it couldn't load the camera. Great!
And the kicker....
I went to pull clothes out of my washing machine today- and they were sopping wet. My machine is plugged and not draining!
Awesome day :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
No A/C
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 HOLLERS!:
So sorry! :( What a horrid day!
It comes in threes. It must be over. Good luck!
NOT COOL!!! Dang! Is it fixed now?? I hope so! BTW it is your turn to talk to my voicemail! ; )
what a crummy day that was!!! I felt so sorry for you! But I am glad you brought everyone over to sleep- that was fun :-)
You were pretty clever though at trying to keep the house cool- lights off, windows open, heating dinner for the missionaries in the microwave.... smart girl!
NO A/C!!! oh man - I remember this day!!! yikes!!! I'm slow catching up on these blog posts, so now its really hard to picture it being too HOT anywhere!!! LOL!
Post a Comment