Thursday, September 18, 2008

ahhhhh.....Massage Monday!

How wonderful massages are!


Lis gave me a gift certificate for a 60 minute massage for my birthday.
I know, sad that I am finally getting around to using it :(

Anyway, so Monday was the big day...and it was great!

But as I was laying there, I was also critiquing her. Sad that I couldn't just enjoy it without being overly critical.

My conclusion....
The world does not have enough good, inexpensive massage therapist.
And, I am a procrastinator in the worst way.
I began to think about all the benefits of me doing massage again.

Perhaps I could turn part of the office into a quite place to massage....

I only have 50 hours of an internship and then the state exam to do to be officially licenced.

Why haven't I done it??

Who quites that close to completion?

Yes, I am sadly out of practice now- and it might take me a while before I feel comfortable massaging a director to get an internship.
But I should do it, right?
Yup- I think I will.......

7 HOLLERS!:

nikko said...

You're more than welcome to practice on us. :o)

Anonymous said...

You can practice on me everyday when I come home in December. :) I have wanted a massage since I started school. (not that my life is stressful or anything ;) that sounds familiar...) lol. I miss you!!!
-Tiffany

Lana said...

if you need to practice I'm here for you baby, any time :)

Alison said...

Go for it! Call me whenever you need to practice. It will make me a better mom i'm sure.

Mom said...

I think it's great that you finally decided to finish up and use something you once enjoyed doing. Way to go! Love you (oh, and I volunteer anytime you want to practice- both for a massage and grandson watching :)

Lis said...

Ha ha - looks like you won't have ANY trouble finding anyone to practice on!! I imagine EVERYONE loves a massage ;)

BUT - I'm SO GLAD you did get to use it and finally get a little R&R for yourself (even if your brain was busy critiquing!).

I always say do what you love, and GO FOR IT!! :)

YOU CAN REACH THE STARS!!!!!

The Tall and Short of it said...

you are lucky to have a sister like Lis!!!!!!!
And I totally agree about the practice thing! Good for you Anne! How long in 5K?? You have inspired me to run! The past 2 weeks or so I have been! I really like it. All of my running has been on the treadmill though!! I too use to hate it, but know I love it!
PS I called you back! It is your turn now!!