I'm going to run a 5k!!
Hate is a strong word, but I really, really don't like running!!
One of my friends at work talked me into doing it with her. And I thought, how bad could it be??
I know so many people that lose a good amount of weight by running.... so I thought I would give it a shot! So it's a shock-but a huge motivation for me.
We started with a training group last week, just running a mile. We all run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday together.
So far I'm not doing so hot- but better then I thought I would.
I do 1.5 miles in 19 minutes.
We will run the Turkey Trot with the YMCA on Thanksgiving morning...
...and then eat, and eat, and eat!! hahaha
Friday, September 19, 2008
Hold up!
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 HOLLERS!:
Guess who got a blog? ME!!!
http://laughterthebestmedicineforlife.blogspot.com/
way to go Anne! I am so proud of you that you are doing this even though it's hard. I have to agree though- I really really don't like running either. But all things considered, I'm happy walking these days!
Whew!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!! You are gonna make it, I know you can do it.... and then in the end you are going to feel SO MUCH BETTER and be glad that you stuck it out - hang in there! :)
Post a Comment