I've come up with what I think is an ingenious challenge!
For the next three months Alex and I are having a fitness challenge.
Much like the YMCA has a "tour de Texas", I have converted workouts that we would do into "miles" and have calculated a destination point.
Our goal is to "bike" to New Orleans by November 30th.
Yesterday our Water skiing got us each 3 miles.
In addition to this, Alex will get 1 mile a day if he goes without caffeine.
I will get 1 mile a day to go without... CHOCOLATE!
I know...its rough.
I think my removal from chocolate is a far worse challenge then the exercises.
EDIT:
I totally forgot to say that the winner gets an all expense paid trip to the football game of their choice. Could be Boston, Denver, or just a really good match up!!
So you see, I really can't afford to lose ;)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Kick off :) :(
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 HOLLERS!:
sad day! no chocolate...good luck! I wouldn't last a week!
you can do it!!!!!!!!
-Tiff
Wow... chocolate???
AND working out!
You are STRONG, I know you can do it!!!
Will the winner go alone? Or will the loser still win?
Hi Anne,
I got to your blog from Elissa's:) It's been a LONG time! How ambitious are you with your 4 boys! It's so fun to catch up.
I have to ask about your no vaccine link...are you anti? I'm curious b/c this is such a huge decision for me with my little ones. I'd love to hear your opinion.
Anyways, so glad I visited your blog. Say hi to your mom for me (she was our seminary teacher back in the day!)
Great idea! I like Alison's question! I like your new format! It is cool!
Yeah I guess the loser still wins :)
But really, the loser could end up going to see a football team that they didn't like... but really it's more about winning- no matter the prize! haha
Post a Comment