I was sad that our trip was coming to an end so quickly, these Balloons have been amazing to see, so worth the trip!
This last morning couldn't have been more exciting for me, although we had woken up later then we wanted (I guess that comes from too many early mornings and late nights on the field) and I was super anxious sitting on the bus enduring extremely slow traffic (who knew everyone would want to attend the Saturday morning show??!!) it was all well worth it the moment we took the last corner and the field came into view. Had I been smart I would have grabbed my camera, but I was in too much awe. The field was covered with balloons, some inflated, some just being rolled out, but hundreds of them!!
They started flying off pretty soon after we got on the field. I was too overwhelmed by all of them to determine which ones we wanted to go see inflate, so we more or less just parked it in the first open spot we came too.
Here's a shot to the south in the dimly lit sky.
And here is where we parked it... and ate. Too bad this was going to be their lunch, not second breakfast!
The Balloons to the south again, at the first light of day :)
Look at all the ones still on the ground! And so many more were still being unrolled and laid out.
Look at all the ones still on the ground! And so many more were still being unrolled and laid out.
You can't help but be excited about all these beautiful balloons in the air :)
We had Josh pose by the "Spirit of Colorado" Balloon- and he actually didn't mind that much.
Oh look! I was there too ;)
The last picture my camera took before the batterie died :(
I can't believe I forgot to charge it!!!
On the bright side, at least we got to see Darth Vader fly.

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment