Yes, this post just proves how far behind I am in my blogs :( It makes me sad that I can't keep a good record of the things we do! Mostly it's just the same thing on a different day- and I am thankful for the pictures I take to remind myself, and eventually my kiddos, that we did do fun things along the way :)
These pictures are from Gale's birthday back in October! She came out to watch both Matthew and Joshua's Soccer games and then came over to our house for a small birthday party.
I think the adults had just as much fun on the trampoline as the children did- all 7 of them :)
What kid can resist a birthday cake?
I wonder if they were more excited to eat the chocolate chips, or Grandma Gale ??!! lol
We let Josh light the candles, and boy does he look mischievous!!
The birthday girl! Sporting her team colors, and Matthew's new matching tie :)
Everyone anxiously waiting.....
I think the waiting stresses the kiddos out, pretty soon they started yelling- hurry up!!This is us, introducing Gale to one of our favorite games to play... and yes, apparently she DOES have a Dirty Mind! Man that game can be fun ;)

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment