Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aubrey's Father's Day Gifts

*AND ANOTHER ONE*

Alex's sister had a wonderful idea for their dad for Father's Day this year, and she worked hard to get everyone together to do the project.
Aubrey had all 7 grandchildren paint their hand prints, and say what their favorite thing about Grandpa Dan was.  She then cut these out, combined them with several pictures from the TCU Baseball game he took the kids to, and put them in a neat double glass photo frame.  It looked amazing!  I hear he has it hanging in his Crowley ISD office :) 
I wish I had a picture of the finished project :(



I love that she took the time to be this thoughtful and came to have fun with the kids, instead of asking us to do it.  She is a wonderful aunt :)
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

Aubrey is so thoughtful- what a nice thing for her to do!