Yes really, I am that far behind.
Who knew it would be February before I got around to posting the pictures from October??!!
The weekend after we got back from our wonderful trip to New Mexico, I went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with some friends of mine.
I am very thankful that Benjamin likes to have his picture taken. I remember the last time I took the boys here it was a struggle to get them to stand next to the cut outs. Ben however would stand by every single one and ask me to take his picture! Cute, cute!
The first cut out he saw, he ran over to jump on to ride it. The first 10 minutes I had to keep telling him to get off the animals!
Then he saw his very favorite cut outs... THE BACKYARDIGANS! With Pablo the Penguin as his most favorite :)They have a neat little hay ride we went on, and here is the picture I promised my friends all those months ago! LOL, sorry guys!
They have nice picnic tables (surrounded by trash cans full of bees!) where we sat to eat. Just as we were finishing up the horses next to the table came to check out the food. The kids all loved to pet the horses, and Ben called this one his "police horse" (from the horses he saw the policemen riding at the Balloon Fiesta) - he was so happy!
Here are some other fun pictures he took, I'm so happy he likes having his picture taken!!

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment