Fall was really crazy for us, since we had both Matt and Josh in Soccer, and Josh and Jeremiah in Football. They over lapped by 2 weeks- which made it absolutely crazy for us with 4 mid week practices and games in two different locations at the same time.
The boys all loved it though, and I think it was really beneficial for Jeremiah to play a sport to unwind from school.
The boys all loved it though, and I think it was really beneficial for Jeremiah to play a sport to unwind from school.
Ben loves to climb and jump off things, and these bleachers were great for Ben to play on during Jeremiah's games :) He started to jump off with both feet and land on both feet without falling. My mother in law said that was great because most kids his age (just 2 1/2 at the time) would jump one foot at a time, and fall when they land. So we took a picture :)
This is Jeremiah's favorite position to play. I have to say that I love the YMCA coaches, they help each child feel like they can succeed at the sport they play, and allow them to try every position and play their favorites.


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment