Sunday, June 13, 2010

Matt's last day of Pre-K

May 13 was Matt's last day of Pre-school. This year a friend of mine put her son in a friend from church's home pre-k. She had previously been a kindergarten teacher, and had a wonderful "classroom" set up in the front office of her house. Matthew really enjoyed going, even though I hated the drive. Over the year his teacher became the boss of everything, even when I was telling Matt NO to something his comeback would be "well, Ms DelCurto said YES"! or "Ms DelCurto said....."
:)
I stole these pictures from a friends blog since, being the smart person I am, I forgot my camera.

2 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

nothing like water on a hot day! I'm so glad he loved the preschool. She's a terrific person and even though the drive was long, I am sure it was the best place for him.
Wow- what will you do with all your free time in the fall? Three boys in school all day and only Ben to keep you company? No running to preschool either (for another year) LOL What WILL you do with yourself?

The Pyfer Party said...

thief! Haha! I am just jealous because I dont know how to do that!