Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last day of school... and of the camera

Jeremiah had a very nice end of school party, and apparently it was his teacher's last year as well! Benjamin was a big hit with all the girls, and Jeremiah drug him around ever where with him.

Walking out to the playground was so adorable! These other two boys held Ben's hand all the way out :)

I took my camera with me out to the playground, but as I went to take a picture I noticed the battery had died! So I gathered up the boys, and ran home to get the charger. After leaving it plugged in at school for 10 minutes it still wouldn't even turn the camera back on. Sadly I never got a picture of Jeremiah and his teacher (who had also been Joshua's 1st grade teacher).
The worst news is that even after fully charging the battery, the camera still wont turn on. What a nice expense to have.
Hopefully we can squeeze that into the budget sometime soon.
Looks it's cell phone pictures now :(
Sometimes it feels like when it rains it pours, as if my cell phone loss wasn't hard enough. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to take pictures... they document my life right now- since I haven't found much time to write about it.
Perhaps this is a sign that I really need to write what is happening in our lives rather then depending on the pictures to tell the story.
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

wow.... your camera loss breaks my heart. You have always loved taking photos and you are so good at it. Don't stop- just keep praying for a good solution. Have you considered having a camera shop look at your camera and give you an estimate to repair it?
Ben has such a sweet personality it's easy to see why kids love him. How cute that those boys held his hands out to the playground.
It's sad that you don't have a picture of Jeremiah's teacher...