Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sat May 22nd Games

It's starting to get hot!
But Josh and Jeremiah play through it all, I guess that's the beauty of sports! We have seen some pretty unique umbrellas and tents for shade this year, and with the four boys I am sure one of these days I will need to invest in a ginormous umbrella :)

Joshua is Mr. Speed this year, and it's amazing to see him turn it on when he catches the ball.
Aww, who can resist this kind of attention from Grandma after winning the 4th game in a row :)

OH! This will be a good time to mention that I lost my cell phone between games this day!
We had an hour after Jeremiah's game before Joshua's would start, but the coaches like to get there 30 minutes early to practice. So I figured our best option was to pack a lunch and play at the park. There was only one game going on during our break, so I thought it would be OK to leave our pack of stuff together by the field. However, when we returned to our things and set up to watch Joshua's game I noticed that my cell phone was no longer in the back pack :(
We have tried the YMCA, emailing the coaches, and calling the Police- to no avail. My very nice neighbor let me borrow her cell phone that they had "text only" for emergencies. After a week we gave up and purchased a new phone under our phone insurance.
What breaks my heart though is the photos and video I have lost. Videos of Ben learning to crawl and walk.............. :*(
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

Bummer about the cell phone- that really sucks. The huge umbrella sounds like it might be handy... it's awesome that Gale gets to come and enjoy the games too.
How cool that Josh is getting to be a fast runner. Poor Alex and Ben look like they might have been melting. Good thing you can go swimming or boating!