Jeremiah has his 7th birthday party with his friends at Mountasia this year. It was amazing to see how quickly the group of boys could blow through 15 holes of golf! But I guess this picture explains a lot... forget taking turns, lets all hit at the same time!!
Benjamin was so cute trying to play too! I guess now is as good of a time as any to explain Ben's tights. No, I don't let him wear whatever he wants. We discovered on our trip to New Mexico over Christmas that tights were the only thing that kept him from tearing his feet apart. Despite all the lotions, steroids, creams, and diets the doctors give us, he still insists on scratching until after he is bleeding! The winter months have left the tights unnoticed, but as it gets hotter and hotter outside we are left with few options.
After our fun outside on the course we went in for pizza and cake.
And arcade games of course!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Jeremiah's birthday party
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 HOLLERS!:
that looks like a terrific place to have a birthday party. I can't believe Jeremiah is 7 already. He's such a handsome young man. Alex is a great dad- looks like he's having fun with the boys. I know you- you had fun with them too, only no one took your picture to prove it :-)
Post a Comment