Sunday, June 13, 2010

School Awards

This year at the awards ceremony Jeremiah didn't do anything crazy, like jumping off the stage :)
YAY to moving on to Second Grade!!

I think my camera could benefit from a tripod, since I can't manage to keep the camera still with the zoom lens on!

Josh ended a fantastic 4th year, realizing that Math is one of his strongest subjects *YUCK*

Matt celebrated by playing the DS....

This is Josh and his friend K. It's always interesting to see which "best friends" end up in classes together. K has been in and out of Joshua's classes since first grade. Their other friend R has been in Joshua's class every other year- next year, should the tradition hold, they should have homeroom together :)
They couldn't wait for summer to start! We have trips to New Mexico, and Colorado planned this year. We had been hoping to take a trip to the ocean as well, but seeing all the oil- I think I have changed my mind!!
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

haha- I think it's great that Josh is good at math- he might get that from papa (or Alex?). Awesome that Jeremiah behaved well and is going on to second grade. Amazing that Matt will be joining them at school in the fall.
It's great to watch your kids grow and make good friends.