We started out the morning by SLEEPING IN!!!
I know- that's really unheard of :)
Us lazy bum's got up at 730, and were out the door at to work 10 MINUTES EARLY! (I know, another unheard of!)
After a short 3 1/2 hour shift, we were back home for lunch when the neighbor came over and asked us to watch their dog until Thursday.
The boys are so supper excited about it! They have been running around with him all over the house and the back yard- who knew they would like the dog so much??
Even Ben loves the dog, I was worried that he would be scared, but he actually wanted to play on the floor with the dog rather then eat lunch!!
The boys are doing great at getting their responsibilities done so that they can play rock band, and I've started doing mine- guess I should get back to that.......
Then we are heading back to work for another 4 hour shift- and that's all the excitement for the first day :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Spring Break- Day 1
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 HOLLERS!:
SLEEPING IN?? What's that.... wait did you say 7:30??? OMG! That is still early! LOL
Have fun with the dog - hey at least you can give it back!
And YEAH ROCK BAND :)
Sleeping in is until 1130! hurray for spring break!! I'm glad the boys are having tons of fun!!
question is your rss feed full or just the first 255 characters? i used to get the full version now its only the first little bit.
I bet the boys are excited for birthday cake tomorrow!
Post a Comment