Alex and I were too excited about our birthday presents to wait A WHOLE WEEK!
haha- we were like little kids :)
So, I got my GPS today- and I am SOOO excited!!!!
This is Ben helping me shop for Alex's presents:
He is sooo adorable playing the drums! We keep them in our closet so that they don't get abused when not in use...but Benjamin's favorite thing to do when I am in there doing my hair and make up is to crawl into the closet and bang on the drums. Think he wants to play too??
So Alex got a bunch of add-ons for Rock Band :) And of course, that's what we played until 930! Jeremiah isn't so great at the Guitar yet- but it's so nice not to have them fighting over who gets to play it. Our drum now has cymbal's and silencer pads, and the mic has a nifty stand that also stores both Guitars!
YEAH for Rock Band!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
More Rock Band stuff
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 HOLLERS!:
Yeah ROCK BAND!! Looks like they are having so much fun with the new guitar and other goodies!! :)
ROCK ON!
Post a Comment