Today was just a work day- but filled with frustrations :(
It started out with very grumpy boys, who did not get enough sleep last night (and got ice cream right before bed :( ) They were fighting a lot at work in the morning- over the PSP. And got very upset with me when I made them go with me and a group of kids to the playground...I'M SUCH A MEAN MOM!!
It's amazing how much better I felt after spending a lot of time outside in the sun. My mood was lifted and I felt like I could deal with things again. Fantastic!!
We spent a very short hour and a half at home doing responsibilities- and the scooted back to work. This time 3 of the 4 boys fell asleep in the car, and Matt slept for 2 hours- yeah, I'm paying for that now because he is still up- but it was really nice and peaceful at work!
I went out with groups of kids three times in the afternoon shift- and then went tanning when I got home...so I am feeling great!!
I can see that they are already burned out on the work scene, so just another 8 hour day tomorrow- and then we get our fun day!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Day 2
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 HOLLERS!:
nothing like the sun to lift your spirits!!!! I hope you enjoy spring break with the boys. I am sorry we aren't there to enjoy it with you!
Love the birthday stuff- cute picture of you when you were little :-) Can't believe you will be 28 tomorrow. Love you!
I wish we had a park by my house! Those pictures in your header just show me how much your kids look like you! I had no idea!!
Ya where'd you get such a cute header??? ;)
Mean mom making your kids go to the park! LOL about the ice cream - was it CHOCOLATE?
Hope today is a good day!! :)
Happy B-day tomorrow!!
(and no... I'm not so stupid as to post a comment under Anne's name when I meant to under mine! ~ no one saw that, right??)
Post a Comment