Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Productive Day 3

This morning I didn't have to work until 10- how nice to have a morning to get things done!!

I started by trimming my tree in the front, it had mistletoe growing on it, and my MIL had informed me that it would kill my tree and the only thing I could do for it was to cut all the branches with the mistletoe out! Which ended up being a big chunk of one side :(
So to even it up I had to trim part of the other side.... my tree looks so sad now!
Then after our afternoon shift Alex's dad took us out for birthday dinner- and I got to have spaghetti! That always makes me so happy!!
The very best news of all is that my SIL had her baby!!! I'm so happy for them!!!
Oh- and here is a picture of all the beautiful bows that my MIL made for my niece! She is so talented, I love them all! Wish I was so creative!!

2 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

Those bows are SO beautiful!!! OMG - how are people so creative???
I don't get it! I'm not creative at all, but these are just so CUTE CUTE CUTE!

AngeeBee said...

SO ADORABLE! I love the bows! It is great to hear that your family is doing well!

We send our love from Mexico!