Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hijacked!

My sister got on my blog today and changed my layout!

It's so cute LIS thanks :)

I didn't realize that Matt looked so much like me when I was little :)

You should include YOU in the picture because tomorrow is YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO :)

Love you!!!!

3 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

A picture of ME??
HA HA .... Remember I've been trying to FORGET I'm even HAVING a birthday... I'm perfectly happy being 29 .... so EVERYONE STOP WISHING ME HAPPY B-DAY .... I'M NOT HAVING ONE THIS YEAR!! ;)

(does it work that way??)

Course... It's been hard to forget with the DAILY reminders counting down my last 30 day's till I'm 30!!

Thanks Sis, Love you....
SO HAPPY B-day to YOU!!!

TiffanyM said...

Happy Birthday!! Your header is sooo cute! Way to go lis!! Happy Birthday!! I love the tease between you two the constant countdown! Haha!

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday Anne!