Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"My Husband is a Jerk" Kit !!

So Alex and I were not seeing eye-to-eye this morning. Actually, it kinda lasted all day- anytime we talked. So when he came home from work tonight, he had put together a "My Husband is a Jerk" kit :)
It's actually kinda funny, with LOTS of chocolate! Very creative....

He included- (with his comments and all!!)

Chocolate Skittles- Did you know they even made these???
Chocolate Mint Oreo's- He won't touch them, cuz there mint
Hershey's Mini Chocolate Bars- A good mix too, with lots of dark chocolate!
Pro-bar Energy Bars- to give me the energy to put up with his crap
Coconut- to feed him, if I want to Poison him
Red Bull- to put up with his bull
Chocolate Milk- it's soy, since Ben has milk issues- and I've missed my chocolate milk!
Bug-off bands- to wear anytime I want him to "bug off!"
Duck Tape- To shut his mouth when he shouldn't say anything
and finally
Hemorrhoid Suppositories! HA- to tell him to shove it up his butt

4 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

That is hillarious! How creative and sweet. No way you could be mad at him after that! :) Love it.

nikko said...

Oh my. I am ROLLING. How sweet of him to do that for you.

Lis said...

i'm STILL laughing .... thats awesome :) how can you be mad now right?

Michael Malone said...

HAHA!! That's great! I love it!