Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

Jeremiah turns 5 today! Such a grown up boy :)

We celebrated the birthday yesterday with Grandpa Dan, and everyone totally enjoyed the frosting on the cake, and the funny colors it turns your mouth!


Jeremiah has been a blessing to have in my life. At first he was one of the biggest challenges I have ever had! From the beginning he was a fussy baby, and did not sleep as much as I expected or needed him to. Even now, he could be the last person to bed, and the first person up in the morning. He is such a pleasant person when he wakes up in the morning on his own. He loves to cuddle, and "I'm HUNGRY" is always the first thing he says!
As he and I have grown through his difficult stages, and our personality clashes, I think we have both come to appreciate each others roles in our lives. Jeremiah is a very sweet, loving boy. He cares so much about his younger siblings, and will defend any of his brothers to other children. Jeremiah has also developed a shy streak, which I think is totally adorable. He smiles and looks at the floor if anyone he doesn't know tries to talk to him personally.
Through it all- I am very blessed to know him, and the great responsibility of mine to raise him is never far from my mind.

1 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

I cannot believe he is 5!!!!!!!!!!! It goes so fast. He is such a cute boy...although he has always kept you busy.

BTW: What were you doing posting at 2 am? The joys of Mommying, I am sure.