Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My class party

Last year at Church I was teaching the kids that are 9 turning 10 years old, in Sunday School, and I LOVED it.  They wanted me to be their teacher again this year, but we had a class party just in case that didn't happen.  The kids are so goofy, but I love them all!!!


Josh was in my class too, not sure how he really feels about that- but he tells me that he likes it, and that's good enough for me :)
They did give me the same group of kids, plus the other class since it was divided.  So this year I teach 10 turning 11 years old, and there's about 14 that come each week.  It's really a blast!  I'm grateful to be learning so much about the New Testament, and thankful that these kids are able to ask serious question and really want to learn about Jesus!

0 HOLLERS!: