Joshua went to his Dad's house in Colorado for Christmas Day this year, so we had a mini Christmas just before he left. The boys only opened the gifts from us, and Grandma Gale- who came over to see Josh more time :)
The boys were really excited about some presents, and not so much about others...
Obviously, he does not like reading! We were hoping that because he loves math so much it would help him read. Although he wasn't excited about it as a Christmas present, he has enjoyed reading it since!
Benny Boy LOVES the Backyardigains- clearly!
And Joshua received his much needed scout pants!
Alex grew up reading The Hardy Boys, and I remember my brothers reading them as well. Carrying on the tradition- our boys look forward to the stories every night :)
I think they had a wonderful time :D
OH!
And you want to know what my big present was???
And you want to know what my big present was???
About an hour before we were going to open presents I remembered that I hadn't charged my camera's battery yet. But then I couldn't find the charger! I was in a panic tearing apart my house looking for it :( Alex and the boys were helpful at times, but also lost interest quickly. Then Alex said he forgot something at the store and so he and Josh left. When they returned they had a new Canon t2i!!!!
I WAS SO EXCITED!!!
Not only was it 18mp, has video, full HD, but had 2 image stabilizer lenses as well :D
And he bought a great backpack to store all my other camera accessories in!!
And he bought a great backpack to store all my other camera accessories in!!
I could not have been happier :)

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment