6 of Gale's 11 grandchildren were at her house for Christmas this year, and they were not very excited to take a group picture! This is the best I could find out of the millions that we attempted to get a good picture from... although I am not happy that Matthew is being a goof, and Jeremiah is looking annoyed- it sure does show personalities!
Gale is sad that she doesn't have a good picture of herself (overly critical of herself I think, because I have loads of pictures I like her in!) So I tried taking a few of her that morning, and this one was my favorite.
Logan was so funny about the presents, even with no one around he sat in the same spot just looking at them!
"Is it time to open them yet??!!", "What do you mean we have to eat first?!"
After all is said and done, with fully tummy's and lots of new toys to play with, then comes Tea Time!
Oh, and Whoopee Cushions! The joy these bring ;) Jeremiah had a blast blowing them up and sitting on them. Benny Boy tired so hard to blow them up, and would ask each adult until they were tired of blowing them up for him.
My mother in law also wanted a picture of Adie and I... so here we are :)

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment