Christmas is my favorite holiday, and it was so hard to wait until December 1st to go buy our Christmas Tree! This year it was really easy to pick out just the right tree, and the boys were so good at the store, and as you can tell- really excited to open it up at home!
The tree made the whole house smell wonderful, and the boys were a huge help stringing ALL the lights around the tree :) However, I think the biggest culprit for knocking the glass balls off the tree was our dog!!
I love getting out all the Christmas totes and decorating the house, but its almost too bad that I have so many- because by the time December is over I am feeling a little claustrophobic in my house :(
Ben and Matt loved the Christmas Village. You would think that Benny would be the biggest culprit for playing with the tiny figurines.... but it was MATTHEW!! Stinker!
Matt isn't known for being quite when he plays, no matter how hard he tries, or thinks he is being. So many times I would hear him talking or making noises in the front room, only to walk in there and have him say "how did you know??!!" HAHAHA
The tree made the whole house smell wonderful, and the boys were a huge help stringing ALL the lights around the tree :) However, I think the biggest culprit for knocking the glass balls off the tree was our dog!!
I love getting out all the Christmas totes and decorating the house, but its almost too bad that I have so many- because by the time December is over I am feeling a little claustrophobic in my house :(
Ben and Matt loved the Christmas Village. You would think that Benny would be the biggest culprit for playing with the tiny figurines.... but it was MATTHEW!! Stinker!
Matt isn't known for being quite when he plays, no matter how hard he tries, or thinks he is being. So many times I would hear him talking or making noises in the front room, only to walk in there and have him say "how did you know??!!" HAHAHA
This is the tree on Christmas morning- I can't believe I didn't take a picture right after I decorated it!
The only thing holding this back from truly feeling like Christmas, is some cold weather and snow ;)
Hard for me to think it's Christmas when I'm wearing flip flops and a tee-shirt!

0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment