Sunday, April 17, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a great time playing with my new camera! :)  Here's a neat picture Alex took on Christmas Eve...


Looks like I am one stocking holder short for our family :(
And yup, I am working on my work schedule even on Christmas Eve!
Oh, and one day I will put pictures into the blank holes ;)

We finally got the overly excited kiddos into bed for the night, well, except Benny Boy- who wanted to help us wrap presents :)  Alex had him help by holding the pieces of tape...and he was soooo cute!


The presents had been neatly wrapped, labeled and boxed up to take to Gale's house in the morning, and Alex and I had finally crawled into bed, when I get a call from my brother asking if we wanted to open our Advent Angel gifts.  (At Thanksgiving time my family draws names between each other, and then purchases a Christmas gift for that person)  So we jump online and video chat as we each take a turn opening gifts.  Here's a screen capture that we took of the event...

I think this is my favorite picture with my new camera. 
The room was dark, with a light on in the closet of our bathroom- and Ben and Alex were sound asleep.... yet this picture makes it look like the room was bright!  Nifty :D

0 HOLLERS!: