My parents came and visited us for a week at the beginning of July. We had so much fun with them... and I will be posting pictures from their camera soon!! But the day they left I expressed my frustration to Alex about our kitchen table.
It was a wonderful table when we received it, and has definitely served us well these last 4 years. But it sure was time for it to go! It only seated the 6 of us, so any time we had company we would scrounge for chairs or sit in the living room (I FREAK OUT ABOUT THAT!) So having mom and dad over wasn't as difficult as some occasions, but still not as nice as I would have liked.
It was a wonderful table when we received it, and has definitely served us well these last 4 years. But it sure was time for it to go! It only seated the 6 of us, so any time we had company we would scrounge for chairs or sit in the living room (I FREAK OUT ABOUT THAT!) So having mom and dad over wasn't as difficult as some occasions, but still not as nice as I would have liked.
Have no fear, problem solved!
Man, I really like Alex having a truck! Otherwise we couldn't bring this fantastic table home :) It took hours to bolt everything together, but I am very confident that it will not be breaking on us like our previous chairs- which sometimes you would question it's integrity as you went to sit on it, and pray it didn't collapse!
The boys were ever so willing to help daddy out, and thankfully Alex took the time to show them how to bolt it all together.
These cell phone pictures really bother me, I detest blurry pictures :( But it is all I have, and I wanted to share my joy in my new table!
Ben has already done his "table dance" so I think I might have to raise the light fixture.
And this is what you get when you ask the boys to look at you when they are eating- Jeremiah is the happiest, can't you tell??






1 HOLLERS!:
I love your new table!! Good choice ;)
Post a Comment