I'm really starting to miss my camera now- these cell phone pictures don't even come close to showing how much fun the boys were having with fireworks!
Gram had all the family, including my mom and dad, out to her lake house on Saturday for swimming, boating and food :) Dan surprised us all with a bag of fireworks, and enough sparklers to keep 7 kids happy.
Alex spent a good part of the afternoon pulling people on the boat, my dad tried so hard to fix Gram's boat, and the kids alternated between swimming, fishing and boating. Aubrey was nice enough to let me take pictures from her camera...now I just need to steal it again to get copies of the pictures :) But for now, these are our memories of the day...





1 HOLLERS!:
I know how it felt to have a crappy camera. Hope you can fix yours and be able to take nice pics again!! :)
Post a Comment