Joshua made a marshmellow gun durring a cub scout project, and it has been a huge hit around here! Ben had to get it out to show Papa when they were here visiting. I think Papa had fun too :)
I've been married for 13 years and have 4 really amazing boys!
I have worked at the YMCA for 11 years, and I really love how it is just part-time. I am able to be to all the kids school activities, volunteer at the school, attend the temple, clean my house, go back to college, and still earn a little play money.
We recently purchased a house on an acre and we love it- even though it is a lot of work. The space has been fantastic for the boys, and now they argue over who gets to mow the lawn, instead of who has to mow! (yay for a riding lawn mower!)
In my spare time I LOVE to read, watch movies, and do a little cross-stitching.
It is easy enough to be pleasant, When life flows by like a song, But the man worth while is one who will smile, When everything goes dead wrong. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Christ knows how to minister to others perfectly. When the Savior stretches out His hands, those He touches are uplifted and become greater, stronger, and better people as a result. If we are His hands, should we not do the same?
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
-Pres. Hinckley
People are not for hitting. And children are people too!
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
What's GOOD about children "misbehaving"? It means they're trying to engage, explore, connect, create, etc...
3 HOLLERS!:
Lol!! I love the first two pictures, very cute!!
Looks like yall had some fun! Can't wait to see more posts about their visit!
I love all the fun things that Papa does ... he is the worlds best :) Making so many great memories ... the pictures are just priceless!
Post a Comment