Monday, July 26, 2010

Landscaping

One of my projects to complete, for about two years now, was the stone work around the tree. I came up with a million excuses why it wasn't done yet, and in the end I needed a little push from my parents to get it done ;) (or maybe just the helping hand)
Me and my dad, hard at work....
And look at the cool tools I get to use :)
I admit, my ears rang for quite a while... and I had a pretty intense head ache. My dad was far less affected, I have my theories as to why! ;)
Look at how pretty it is now! I am so happy that it is done, and that I have more room in my garage from where all these stones have been stored. Actually, it's much prettier now. It has more dirt, and bark mulch- and my grass doesn't look so dead. Man- guess I should take a new picture!
Posted by Picasa

4 HOLLERS!:

Unknown said...

That looks very nice!! I like it how it looks :)

Lis said...

It looks awesome!! Nice job!

nikko said...

Go, Anne, Go! Yay for power tools. ;o)

Michael Malone said...

Wow Anne, that looks freaking amazing!