Alex had the chance to work a Haunted House with the scouts on Friday the 17th at Six Flags, which gave us free tickets to go as a family on Saturday :)


So far just Alex, Ben and Matt have been sick. Knock on wood!!
Alex ended up taking a day off work, and I have missed so many shifts at work.
Mom did come over to watch Matt and Ben a few times, and ended up with Pink Eye too! Yikes! Matt is NOT a happy person when he is sick- very, very demanding! He would just start screaming and crying hysterically in the living room, while he was watching movies, just because his nose was runny and he wanted ME to go get him a tissue and wipe it for him. And if I told him to wipe it himself he would scream more! That made things really difficult when I was trying to nurse Ben, or when Ben was trying to sleep!! AUGH! By the time Alex got home I had all I could take! Thankfully it only lasted a week :( 
Logan and Mia came over that night- how cute is this?

2 HOLLERS!:
Poor sick kids!!! :(
Looks like you guys had a great time at 6 flags - and its good you had your sling!! I STILL use mine sometimes!
I love the picture of the kids all laying together, they are so cut, and the big pillow is awesome!
the kids look so cute camping out on the floor. Glad everyone is finally well. Matt was funny when he was fussing about you having to wipe his nose (ok - I thought it was funny- guess it's just perspective right? Someday you maybe you will look back and laugh)
Yeah.... the pink eye wasn't so fun. Thanks for sharing :-)
6 Flags is a great park- the trees and benches are great and they have so many rides in the kid area-- glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment