After months and months, actually over a years worth of begging, I finally put Joshua in football :)
He is so happy to play, and we feel so blessed that he is on a team with two coaches that coach on the local high school football team! They even won their first game :)
Man! Josh is all legs!!!


He runs with his tongue out! lol I guess we need to get him a mouth guard or something.


2 HOLLERS!:
FOOTBALL! - he looks like he is having a great time!!!!
Way to go Josh!!
But ya... don't bite the tongue, that would HURT!
How awesome that Josh had fun playing football and they won their first game. It was quite the day for him- I hear he also scored highest shooter at the cub scout event, for his age. That's awesome. Quite the week for Josh- lots of new experiences and successes!!!
Post a Comment