A while back...I know, It's been taking me forever to blog these days :(...we went out on the boat in really cold, rainy weather!
My friend's boyfriend was in town for the weekend and so we planned that the Monday he was here we would take him out. But we woke up on the morning of the 6Th to lots of rain! Alex had even taken the day off work :( He was so bumbed!
So 1pm rolls around and the sun peaks out!! So we grabbed our stuff and pulled the boys out of school an hour early and hit the lake :)
It was the coldest, windiest day ever!
The boys loved being out on the tube, but froze and sat under the heaters when in the boat :)
The water was so choppy, and rain kept threatening to ruin our day- but we were all happy to be out :)

Dad has gotten really good with the knee board
And the tube takes flight!!
And the tube takes flight!!
.

2 HOLLERS!:
You guys look like you are having so much water fun!! :)
But you must be NUTS because that sounds cold!
I love the air shot photos - great stuff!
and .... I hear you are water skiing like a pro!! :)
man, I couldn't even get up!!
it was SO much fun- even if it was chilly. The boys are daring and didn't mind being cold when they were in the water. Isn't it great the boat has a heater???
Post a Comment