Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sick baby :(

Ben has a fever...poor kid!


I sure hope it's because of teeth coming in, but Alex said he couldn't feel any...so perhaps it's just my imagination.

In either case, we are at home lounging today. That's a first. It feels weird, and good, to still be in jammies with nothing to do. Matt wanted to watch Diego, and I'm letting him eat cereal in front of the TV (GASP!) LOL

Ben is working on his second nap of the morning. Perhaps I really should get something done, and take advantage of my time off. Lucky for me someone could cover my shift this morning (we just had another girl quit on Friday :( ) So I don't have to work until after Alex gets home tonight. Then he can have a relaxing night just holding poor Ben!!

Can I say that I HATE Luvs?! The store was out of Pampers the other day when Ben needed diapers, so I tried a new brand. And every day since he has had some kind of blow out...his bed several times, his car seat, his jumperoo, ME! YUCK! New diapers please!! :)

I should also mention that I took him to the doctor about two weeks ago because his eczema spots were starting to bleed. He was given a cream to put on twice a day, and it looks so much better now! I am very grateful not to have suffered from eczema, but it's really hard to watch two kids itch that much all the time!!

Ben is 27.5 inches, and weights 19.5 lbs :) Big Ben

2 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

Big Ben... an appropriate name :-) I am glad he is starting to feel better--- and it looks like teeth after all- all 4 on top at once. Poor kid. But he's pretty happy anyway now that his sinuses have cleared up, and his eye isn't swollen anymore. I am also glad we don't have eczema, but I feel sorry for Ben and Jeremiah.
It's amazing how much difference there can be from one brand of diapers to another. Stick with pampers and save laundry (provided the store doesn't run out when you need them) LOL

Lis said...

TEETH!!!! why do they have to mess everything else up so much???!!!!
LOL!!!
He's growing up so fast! And he is SO CUTE! :)