It's amazing how much the children pick up on the things adults say.
At the beginning of October, I over heard Joshua telling Jeremiah one night (after Josh and I had dejunked his room, and found a kite that he got for his birthday forever ago) that if he got a green at school he could be the first person to fly the kite.
Sure enough Jeremiah had a green the next day, and the first thing he said as he jumped into the car was "I get to fly Joshy's kite!!!"
Saturday night of the 4th was the big night for the boys. I really had no idea that kite flying would be such a big deal to them!
We went to the greenbelt by the house, but the very first crash the kite had broke it! The boys kept trying with the gimp kite, even though all it did was circles! But they had a blast, and it was nice to have family time.
I think Matt just wanted to ride his bike :) And man he screams if I try to take his picture! I had to sneak up on him just to get this!
Really you can't see much in this picture, the kite is doing circles right by the house and you can see downtown Fort Worth in the back. But I loved the sky in the picture- and thought I would share :)

2 HOLLERS!:
Kites are SO much fun!!!! What a good idea!! That's funny Josh told Jeremiah to get a green and then he could be the first to fly it - and then he did - AWESOME!! But too bad it broke so quick :(
And
I love your sky picture, I love pink clouds like that :)
too bad the kite broke!!! Kite flying can be such fun- glad you had a great family time anyway. Love the sunset picture- It's really pretty
Post a Comment