Found this while doing homework...
“As we consider various choices, we should remember that it is not enough that something is good. Other choices are better, and still others are best. . . . Consider how we use our time in the choices we make in viewing television, playing video games, surfing the Internet, or reading books or magazines. Of course it is good to view wholesome entertainment or to obtain interesting information. But not everything of that sort is worth that portion of our life we give to obtain it. Some things are better, and others are best”
Makes me wonder sometimes if the things we are choosing to do as a family are worth the portion of our life we are giving to it.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Thoughtful Thursday
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 HOLLERS!:
I often wondered that too...
and when I would suggest to my family that we might want to consider improvements in that area, I got a lot of "oh mom" LOL.. but I think we all end up getting to that point eventually. I was listening to a podcast this morning and the guy said something about whenever he feels really resistant (big emotional response) to an idea then he knows it's most likely something he really needs to change. Contemplating that, I find that I agree with him in my own experiences- at least in areas of self improvement.
Post a Comment