Joshua has been in piano lessons for a few years now, and this is his second recital :)
He had been taking lessons from a girl at church before she left for collage. I can't tell you how nice it was to just have someone come to my house and teach him!
Then a friend suggested a lady in Saginaw, and we absolutely love her! Josh has made huge strides in his playing, and actually enjoys practicing now. I really like not having to remind him to practice, he just goes and does it all on his own.
This recital was only a couple of months after he started with the new teacher, and I hadn't really talked to her about what to expect or prepare. Josh told me that he had to have it memorized, and I knew some people did it that way so that's what we went with, and he knew his piece very well! Unfortunately, Joshua got a little nervous and couldn't remember his music :/
(The other students all had their books, but no one had the one Josh was working out of)
We are still proud of Josh, regardless- and I love listening to him practice.
He had been taking lessons from a girl at church before she left for collage. I can't tell you how nice it was to just have someone come to my house and teach him!
Then a friend suggested a lady in Saginaw, and we absolutely love her! Josh has made huge strides in his playing, and actually enjoys practicing now. I really like not having to remind him to practice, he just goes and does it all on his own.
This recital was only a couple of months after he started with the new teacher, and I hadn't really talked to her about what to expect or prepare. Josh told me that he had to have it memorized, and I knew some people did it that way so that's what we went with, and he knew his piece very well! Unfortunately, Joshua got a little nervous and couldn't remember his music :/
(The other students all had their books, but no one had the one Josh was working out of)
We are still proud of Josh, regardless- and I love listening to him practice.


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment