These are a few of the pictures I've taken with my cell phone "recently". I got my iPhone in February...so these date sometime between then and August :)
This one is my good friends Heather... being a sport and dressing up as a clown for a Y event that we had. My mind is kind of a blur right now, and I don't remember which one, but she had fun!!!
She twisted balloons like the best of them- and can now do twice as many creations as I can :D

The boys were watching a movie one Friday night, and I caught Matt eating frosting- straight from the bag! Not sure how he managed to get it all over his clothes though :S
This one is my good friends Heather... being a sport and dressing up as a clown for a Y event that we had. My mind is kind of a blur right now, and I don't remember which one, but she had fun!!!
She twisted balloons like the best of them- and can now do twice as many creations as I can :D
The boys were watching a movie one Friday night, and I caught Matt eating frosting- straight from the bag! Not sure how he managed to get it all over his clothes though :S
Alex was helping me stuff Easter Eggs really late one night :) So glad I had his help- we had over 200 eggs for Child Watch!
Jeremiah and his new reading glasses...
The three school aged boys won prizes for a school fundraiser. Awesome fake Tattoo arm Josh :)
Yes, Ben really fell asleep here!
Matthew and his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs Japhat.
Jeremiah and his 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Snodgrass.
Joshua's end of Elementary School Grades :)
Joshua's Science TAKS test scores... pretty darn good if you ask me!
This is the comparison to other students.
Oh! The Snake Ben found in our Garage!!!
Fun times taking the boys to the Museum!
Their favorite part is the Dinosaurs.
Yeah, that's AWESOME!!!!
Matthew is too darn cute, he did this one on his own ;)
Fourth of July fun in Haslett.
The Cub Scout Pack was in a Parade, and then did the flag ceremony for the Haslett 50th Anniversary Firework Show.
They also did this TShirt toss- Jeremiah had a GREAT time!
And this is my trip countdown (stolen from my friend Tassia) for when we traveled to my parents house in New Mexico the end of July.They also did this TShirt toss- Jeremiah had a GREAT time!
The kids kept asking when we were leaving, so I finally put this up so they would just count in the morning. They were VERY excited when there was only a few days left!


1 HOLLERS!:
Haha! The paper chain works! WORKS!!! I tell you! :)
Post a Comment