Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ben's other Birthday Party

Ben seems to have received a bunch of parties for his birthday this year!  Whats up with that?!?
I was going through my picture albums, and noticed that I didn't blog about this cake, and call me crazy- but I'm stinkin proud of it ;)

Ben is so in LOVE with the Backyardigains- as if you hadn't heard that enough from my other posts.  So clearly when I asked him what he wanted for a cake- Pablo was it!
Luckily I found this cake pan online, which made it such a cinch!

So here is Pablo, baked and ready for icing :)
All finished, and looking great!
See, now you know just WHY I had to post these pictures ;)
Benjamin could not be more excited, and this is his "smile for the camera" look that he gives all the time.  It makes me laugh every time I see it.  What a ham he really is!!
Looking at this picture reminds me so much of Jeremiah at this age, and makes me think what totally handsome children I have, I am so blessed :D
I don't think any of them are excited for the cake, do you??!
OK, I know this is completely nasty- but it has a funny story!  Ben kept asking where Pablo was going, since we were all eating him...and then he takes a bite of cake that had Pablo's eye. 
So of course he had to show me, "Here's Pablo's eye!!"  HAHAHA
But then he reverted to eating cake, um, animal style...
Here's the happy group of party people, slicing Pablo into bits!  YUMMY!!
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Tassia said...

Awesome cake mom! :)