As much as I tried to avoid it, I ended up turning 30 this year anyway :(
The good news was that my parents and my sister decided to make a surprise visit!! (Well, as much as I can be surprised anyway, they really did try!)
And very true to tradition, especially now that I have married a man that has a birthday VERY close to mine, I had to share my birthday cake.
The good news was that my parents and my sister decided to make a surprise visit!! (Well, as much as I can be surprised anyway, they really did try!)
And very true to tradition, especially now that I have married a man that has a birthday VERY close to mine, I had to share my birthday cake.
At least we all got different, funny candles :)
This is my sisters...
And Alex's...And some very happy boys to be eating an Ice Cream Cake!!
Jeremiah and I had fun spelling different words out of my candles, get all the use out of them that you can, right?
That and I am super excited any time he takes the initiative to spell anything! Way to go Jeremiah!!
That and I am super excited any time he takes the initiative to spell anything! Way to go Jeremiah!!
My sister gave me TERRIBLE gifts this year! Paybacks maybe??
Is that Gas-X and PreparationH, why yes- thanks for rubbing in the old age Lis!!!
Is that Gas-X and PreparationH, why yes- thanks for rubbing in the old age Lis!!!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment