Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome (back) to Utah

My parents were going to Dad's Family Reunion the next weekend, so on July 23rd I left Utah with Benjamin and Alizabeth to met them half way in Montrose, CO- picking up Jeremiah and Matthew. Thankfully we stayed in a hotel that night, I don't know if I could have stood another 6 hours in the car :(
We did a lot of swimming in the pool, and I found out that my mom is WAY faster at swimming laps then I am. I guess that makes sense since she raced in High School, but I'm younger!!
The kids were great sports when I was taking this picture, I can't remember what I was making them yell- but it sure looks funny now!!
That's the third time I had passed this sign in 4 days! Good thing I finally got a picture :)


Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: